Description
This church was built by French Monks around 1100. They called this place "Beau Lieu" - beautiful place. It has now been changed to Beauly. The church has mostly bee destroyed by fire during the Reformation.
Beauly Priory, Beauly Scotland
- Type
- image
- Views
- 576
- Source
- MacKay photo
- Added
- Jul 25, 2021
- Contributed by
- Allan Robertson
Related Documents
Pictou County Road Registry Index 1847 to 1868
Surnames beginning with B
image
Margaret Brown
John Bannerman
The Canadian Trade Review, 1900, page 64
Page 64 of the 1900 issue
image
The Canadian Trade Review
J.D.B Fraser
Sub Div "D"
Sub Division " D"
image
McDonald
Smith
MacKay
Crayon Portrait
image
Pictou
MacKay
Eliza Maxwell
Eliza Maxwell Beside John Maxwell Who's Stone Has Fallin
image
Caledonia Cemetery
Rory Down Cemetery
McDonalds of Hardwood Hill Photo Album
Possibly a daughter of Rev John McMillan
image
cabinet card