Description
First deed of land in River John was George Tattrie July 25, 1786. The offer four were George and John Patriquire, James Gratts and George Langille.
These men came from Tatamaqouche and founded River John.
In 1815 six men were given a grant of 2400 acres. These were Louis Tattrie, John Langille, George Langille, Peter Matatal, Lewis Langille and Geogre Jowdrie.
The Tattrie Family of River John
- Type
- image
- Views
- 1,089
- Source
- Lloyd Tattrie
- File ID
- 2014-01-110-R
- File Location
- Artifact Room - Cabinet 1
- Added
- Jun 27, 2015
- Contributed by
- Ashlyn Kennedy
Related Documents
Robert W McFarlan
Bob McFarlan, Yorston and young man
image
Bob MacFarlane
Robert MacFarlane
Roland Sherwood's Pictou Parade
Newspaper Article Written By Roland Sherwood.
image
Pictou
Joseph Howe
MacKay
Crayon Portrait
image
Pictou
MacKay
Pictou Academy Grade XI A 1969
Pictou Academy Grade XI A 1969
image
Ernestine Blackie
Beth Munro
McDonalds of Hardwood Hill Photo Album
Possibly a daughter of Rev John McMillan
image
cabinet card
Another Barry's Mills
Another Barry's Mills
image
sample
Barry's Mills