Pictou County Court House c 1915.
This photo was produced from a reversed negative which makes the former Pictou County Municipal office (previously the Pictou County Jail), appear on the wrong side of the court house.
The Court House once stood on the corner of Church and Willow Streets opposite the first Pictou Academy.
To see some interior photos search file # 2015-09-33.
Don MacIsaac photo cabinet drawer #2
|Contributor:||Teresa MacKenzie | View all submissions|
|Tags:||architecture, exterior, building, structure, Prince of Wale's Feathers, plaster, decorative, historic building, interior, stained glass, courthouse, justice, judiciary, dock, bench, Prince Feathers|
|Uploaded on:||April 5, 2016|
|Source:||Don Mac Isaac|