Description Wooden Houses on St. Andrew's Street, 1830

Wooden Houses on St. Andrew's street, taken from the east, facing St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church. The first home to the left, No. 21, is at the corner of Chapel Street, where the first Roman Catholic church in Pictou was built, 1823, St. George's Chapel. The house just showing on the far right, No. 17, is later (1895). 

File Location

Photo Cabinet, Drawer #1

Details
:
File number: 79-30.19
Contributor:    Melanie MacKay | View all submissions
Tags: Pictou, Properties, Wooden Houses, St. Andrew's Street
Views: 543
Uploaded on: June 3, 2015
Source: Tara MacDonald; Community Memories Project

Know something about this image?